Solution to Weak Pelvic Floor:
Gynofit Smartballs Duo
Gynofit Smart Gel
The pelvic floor muscles are tightly slung between the tailbone and the pubic bone, and support the bowel, bladder, uterus and vagina.
If the muscles are weakened, the internal organs are no longer fully supported and you may not be able to control your urine. Common causes of a weakened pelvic floor include childbirth, obesity and the associated straining of chronic constipation. Pelvic floor exercises are designed to improve muscle tone and prevent the need for corrective surgery.
Symptoms of a weak pelvic floor
The symptoms of a weakened pelvic floor include:
- Leaking small amounts of urine when coughing, sneezing, laughing or running
- Failing to reach the toilet in time
- Uncontrollably breaking wind from either the anus or vagina when bending over or lifting
- Reduced sensation in the vagina
- Tampons that dislodge or fall out
- A distinct swelling at the vaginal opening
- A sensation of heaviness in the vagina.
Causes of a weak pelvic floor
The pelvic floor can be weakened in many ways, including:
- The weight of the uterus during pregnancy
- Vaginal childbirth, which overstretches the muscles
- The pressure of obesity
- Chronic constipation and associated straining to pass motions
- Constant coughing
- Some forms of surgery that require cutting the muscles
- Lower levels of oestrogen after menopause.
Complications of a weakened pelvic floor
Loss of bladder control is a common symptom of a weakened pelvic floor. Some people experience bowel incontinence, which means they can’t always control the passage of wind or faeces. Weak pelvic floor muscles can also cause sexual difficulties such as reduced vaginal sensation. In severe cases, the internal organs supported by the pelvic floor, including the bladder and uterus, can slide down into the vagina. This is called a prolapse. A distinct bulge in the vagina and deep, persistent vaginal aching are common symptoms.
Gynofit Smartballs Duo & Gynofit Smart Gel
The pelvic floor balls for playful and effective training. Gynofit Smartballs are ideal for daily pelvic floor exercising. Specific training and exercise can remedy and prevent this incontinence. Even during everyday movements, the balls train the perception of the interior musculature, activate muscles, and strengthen the pelvic floor.
Gynofit Smart Balls are best introduced with the lubricant Gynofit Smart Gel.